The AIFMD requires detailed reporting to the competent authorities, including information in relation to principal markets on which an AIFM trades, instruments traded, principal exposures, important concentrations, illiquid assets, special arrangements, risk profiles, risk management systems, stress testing results, a list of all AIFs managed, leverage in the AIFs and sources of leverage. The AIFM will also have to respond to any additional regulatory requests issued from time to time.
We manage all reporting requirements on behalf of the fund to any regulators in which you market your fund and to the country regulators in which your fund is regulated.
We are able to provide the full range of reporting services, including Investor reports, AIFMD reports, FATCA, CRS and regulatory reporting.
This task covers anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing policies and procedures, remuneration policies, FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) compliance.
FATCA compliance includes:
EMIR compliance includes:
- Reporting to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service information on the ownership of overseas assets held by U.S. investors.
- Continuous assessment of sub-funds or Special Purpose Vehicles’ (SPVs) for compliance with EMIR regulations
- Registration of any sub-funds or SPV’s that fall within the scope of EMIR regulations
- Arranging International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) agreement with market-maker providing product within the scope of EMIR regulations
- Regular data reporting and reconciliation of eligible products as determined by EMIR regulation