Whether you manage a small stand-alone fund with a limited number of investments or a large multi-million dollar fund with a complex stream of investments in multiple jurisdictions, by utilising Oneworld Plus Management you can focus on your priorities of fund growth, as we will supervise the day-to-day activities of your investment vehicle.
In addition to our own experience and expertise, we have partnered with depositaries, central administrators and leading auditors in several jurisdictions that bring their expertise in fund setup and administration. Together, our network of professionals can provide an efficient working structure to you and guarantee the smooth running of even the most complex fund projects.
Oneworld Plus Management can now offer an enhanced one stop shop solution to managers looking to access the European Market for distribution of funds with alternative strategies. We offer third parties the mandatory supervision required, when launching, managing or administering regulated and unregulated alternative investment vehicles. Our model is a turnkey solution for fund initiators and managers looking for a compliant housing within the AIF framework.
As your designated fund management company, Oneworld Plus Management will be responsible for the overall supervision of your alternative investment vehicles.
Our team of financial professionals administers your funds back, middle and front office requirements. We “bridge-the-gap” between the fund and other service providers, including trade settlements, transaction reconciliations, accounting, tax, regulatory reporting, cash management, subscription and redemption and delivery of reports to asset managers' etc.
We offer services in:
- Migrating your Non-EU fund to an EU domicile of your choice
- Setting up a new fund as a standalone fund in various jurisdictions, including Luxembourg, Cyprus and Ireland or on our QIAIF platform in Ireland and AIF platform in Cyprus
- Setting up non EU funds
- Setting up an EU-based fund that mirrors the performance of an offshore fund
Day to Day Management and Organisation
- Description of the fund including its investment policy, investment universe and its risk profile
- Drafting of the offering memorandum
- Drafting of operating manual
- Drafting of risk management manual
- Engaging with service providers, agreeing fee structure with providers and ensuring all required agreements in place
- All necessary filing and authorisation with the authorities for the incorporation of the new fund including
- approval of the constitutional documents
- approval of the choice of depositary bank and administrator
- approval of the directors of the fund or managers of the management company
- risk management function description
- approval of the choice of auditor
Investment Management Services
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Coordination with the investment advisor, administrator, depositary bank, registrar, paying and transfer agent
- Legal responsibility and risk control
- Liaison with auditors, financial and tax authorities
- Compliance functions
- Marketing notifications
- Order placing and execution
- Trade matching with administrator
- Cash management
- FX and investment hedging
- Investment Performance Reports
For a discussion on how Oneworld Plus Management can assist with your AIFM or fund services requirements, please contact Paul Pavli at email@example.com